Electronic invoicing is more topical than ever. Both businesses and national and international governments increasingly choose in favour of digitised and automated invoicing processes.
What are the reasons for this choice? The current process is characterised by multiple manual operations, is time-consuming and the risk of errors is significant. Decision-makers increasingly want to subcontract invoicing. In advance there are a lot of questions:
- How to start with e-Invoicing?
- Is it possible to integrate with my backoffice or ERP solution?
- How long does it take for the return of my investment?
- How to persuade my customers to accept digital invoices?
- Is it possible to add data to a scanned invoice?
Since many years Descartes-InterCommIT is making e-Invoicing possible for her customers. With this experience and a lot of knowledge Descartes-InterCommIT developed an innovative total concept: Managed e-Invoicing!